Check out my social media and blogs.
- ZuleykaZevallos.com: Personal website hosting my academic papers, other articles and updates about my professional activities
- Twitter: Sociology, gender equity in science, & social justice
- Facebook: Anti-racism, feminism & Other sociology goodness
- Google+: Sociology research and public science education
- Tumblr: Short sociology posts, visual sociology, and other social issues
- Instagram : Visual sociology of everyday life
- Pinterest: Latin sociology, gender & sexuality, Other frivolity
- LinkedIn: Career profile
- The Other Sociologist: My research blog on social justice and social inclusion
- Other Sociologist on Google+: Discussion on sociological research
- Pinterest: Gender & sexuality, Latin sociology, & Other frivolity
- Instagram: Visual sociology of everyday life in Australia.
- Social Science Insights: Website promoting how social science can improve business, community organisations & social media
- Twitter: #SocialScience news and advice on social media
- Facebook: Social science use within industry, not-for-profits and social media
- Google+: Research and education for clients
- Pinterest Resources for community education, social science quotes and social media tips
- Instagram: Inspiration for businesses & community work
- LinkedIn Page: My consultancy profile.
- Sociology at Work: Website on applied sociology – the use of sociological knowledge beyond university settings
- Twitter: International news on applied sociology
- Facebook: Career advice for practitioners and students
- Google+ Page: Discussion of applied research
- Instagram Visual sociology on key concepts, theories and methods
- Flickr: Visual sociology released under a Creative Commons Licence (non-commercial)
- YouTube: Interviews with sociology practitioners and career advice.
- Antipodeans: Visual blog about Australian art.
- STEMWomen.net: I co-manage this website promoting the careers of women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Science on Google+: Multidisciplinary science community run by scientists. I curate the Social Sciences and run our Twitter.