Below is a selection of media featuring my research, commentary and science outreach. If you would like an interview please contact me.
- Nature. Science and Sexism: In the Eye of the Twitterstorm. By Lauren Morello, 11 November 2015.
- Anita Borg Institute: How to Edit Wikipedia: Lessons from a Female Contributor. By Dawn Leonard Tripp, August 2015.
- University College London Researchers: Turning Social Science into a Business. By Sophia Donaldson, 1 June 2015.
- New Scientist: Claiming Sexism in Science is Over is Just Wishful Thinking. By Lisa Grossman, 17 April 2015.
- Mashable: Managing an Employee with a Different Communication Style. By Sara McCord, 15 April 2015.
- The Washington Post: Black and Latina Women Scientists Sometimes Mistaken for Janitors. By Brigid Schulte, 6 February 2015.
- Live Science: Wikipedia’s Gender Problem Gets a Closer Look. By Stephanie Pappas, 3 December 2014.
- PBS MediaShift: Google Plus a Ghost Town? Not If You Look at Communities. By Simon Owens, 18 November 2014.
- Slate: Don’t Worry Your Pretty Little Heads. A New York Times Op-ed Trolls the Academic Science Community. By Rebecca Schuman, November 2014.
- News.com.au: Lisa Curry and Grant Kenny split: Black Dog Institute Psychologist Disputes Rushing Woman’s Syndrome Diagnosis, 13 Jun 2014.
- The Age, Putting the Hip Into Hijab, By Dewi Cooke, 12 June 2010.
- Radio National, Barriers to Inclusion: Muslim Students at Australian Universities, 12 September 2007.
- Sydney Morning Herald, Now Migrants Adopt the Cultural Cringe. By Leonie Lamont, July 7.