Happy New Year! Today I summarise my major projects for the past year, covering public health, vocational training, disability, technology, and gender equity.Continue reading Working on Social Change
It’s been too long since I updated my movements here! Here’s a summary of what I’ve been up to in the last few months:
- Beginning in September 2017, I gave an interview on the nonsensical concept of “identity politics” as it relates to intersectionality
- I gave a series of talks and advice on gender equity and diversity, including at the Royal Academy in New Zealand, as a guest of the Women in Science network and the New Zealand Scientists Association
- I gave an interview on racial preferences in dating, speaking with Triple J Radio
- By the end of the year, I was interviewed for a podcast on issues of colonialism in Mars
- On 18 January 2018, I gave a talk on Diversity in Science, Technology and Mathematics for Australian Mathematic Sciences Institute (AMSI) Summer School, at Monash University
- I’ll be speaking on a panel at the first Tech Inclusion conference in Australia, in Melbourne, on 13 February 2018. Come say hi! Book here.